3rd October 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in 12th Science Board exam privately with CBSE syllabus?

Sir/Madam, I have taken a drop in 11th due to certain circumstances so can I appear for the Board exam of 12th exam privately with CBSE Board? I was a Science student and I want to give the Board exam with this stream? Please let me know immediately.

30th October 2022, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in 12th Science Board exam privately with CBSE syllabus?

Sir/Madam, I have taken a drop in 11th due to certain circumstances so can I appear for the Board exam of 12th exam privately with CBSE Board? I was a Science student and I want to give the Board exam with this stream?
30th June 2023, 08:57 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can I appear in 12th Science Board exam privately with CBSE syllabus?

Yes, you can, even many students do like this but for this you need to contact CBSE for rules and guidelines to follow the same.
Yes, Class 12th CBSE failed students can leave school and repeat 12th as private candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?