26th May 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Painting as an additional subject if Hindi mentioned incorrectly in CBSE Board being a 12th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with CBSE Board. I am stuck in a problem because I have chosen Painting as an additional subject in my Intermediate. But my school's faculty shifted Hindi as an additional subject and send it to CBSE Board. Now, what I have to do for additional subject correction? I want Painting as my additional subject. Please help me!

28th May 2022, 01:07 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Painting as an additional subject if Hindi mentioned incorrectly in CBSE Board being a 12th student?

As far as I know, we get the option in class 11 itself to choose the subject we want to study.
And from class 11 we start studying that subject.
But if you are saying that by mistake you mentioned wrong subject then what you can do is you have to get an application signed by your principal and class teacher as well regarding the change.

For such purpose you must write to the principal regarding change , then they will surely write to the head of Cbse department for such change .
28th May 2022, 05:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Painting as an additional subject if Hindi mentioned incorrectly in CBSE Board being a 12th student?

Yes ,you can.

Changing optional subject is possible in 12th standard but changing stream is not possible in CBSE BOARD.
For more details you should contact to your school principal.
If school didn't help you in changing your optional subject then you can write a letter to CBSE BOARD in which region you study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?