16th May 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change subject from Hindi to Physical when I join 12th standard CBSE board?

I have passed my 11 class from cbse board in patran now i want to join 12 class in other school patiala with the same board but I choose hindi in five subject but police dav public school doesn't offer me Hindi can i change my subject from hindi to physical in the said school?

Related Questions:
  1. How much time does it takes for CBSE board to reply school regarding change of subject from Hindi to IP?
  2. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  4. Is Hindi necessary to be taken as subject while changing from CBSE board to IGCSE board?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. What is the procedure to change optional subject of Maths to Physical education in 12th standard?
  7. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  8. Can I change my stream from CBSE board to MP board? Information needed to be filled in JEE Main form?
  9. Can I apply for subject change to Hindi from french after half yearly examination in 10th?
  10. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  11. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  12. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  13. How can I change my optional subject from Maths to Physical Education after filling CBSE board form
  14. Is there any rule to change the school at 12th standard?
  15. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  16. How can I change my board from UP to CBSE in class 12th?
  17. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  18. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to M.P board after getting failed in 12th class?
16th May 2015, 11:15 PM
Chando Chando

Default Re: Is it possible to change subject from Hindi to Physical when I join 12th standard CBSE board?

In public DAV school their are no option available to choose Hindi subject so you can change your subject from Hindi to Physical.
Its not a big matter just you have to inform your school that you want to change your subject.
For this purpose you have to meet your school examination head, He will told you that what you have to do for changing subject.
To change your school you have to submitted following document.

1) Class 11th report card.

2) School leaving certificate.

3) Transfer certificate.
16th May 2015, 11:54 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to change subject from Hindi to Physical when I join 12th standard CBSE board?

No its not possible to change the subject after passing 11th class because registration is done in 11th class for 12th Board exams means you are already registered on CBSE with the current subjects (Hindi) so now its not possible to change subjects

But you can contact to principal of your school for more guidance they can suggests you what to do in that situation , May be they can help you
17th May 2015, 03:43 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you will be able to change the subject.
During the final registration of Class 12 Board Examination that you write the Subjects that you are studying in Class 12 in this new school of yours.
If there is any problem just mention in a letter about the reason behind your change of School and the fact that you are not being allowed to study Hindi as a subject in your new school and your new option will be approved.
So just make sure you start the proceedings of the change as soon as you can.
17th May 2015, 12:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

First of all it is not permissible to change any subject once your registration is done in class 11. You could have have very much changed it had you registration not been done till now.

However, in your case there can be exemption as the new school in which you have opted for admission is not providing Hindi as your 5th subject.

Therefore, in this case you will need to talk to the school authorities, write a letter to them and to the concerned board about the issue and I am sure they will fix it.
17th May 2015, 06:12 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

If you are not getting Hindi as a subject then you can change your subject from Hindi to physical education or any other subject which is available in the school. So don't have to worry about it. But first of all see that whether you are getting direct admission in class 12th or not because 12th board registration is being done in class 11th only so get the admission confirmation done from the school then go for the further process.
18th May 2015, 06:33 PM
james hettfield
Member+

It is not possible to change your subjects in class XII. The subjects that you have taken in class XI are the ones which you need to carry on till the completion of class XII.
This is the rule of CBSE. For the class XII board examinations, the registration process is held when the student in class XI only, so by this registration they have the record of the student that in which subject he/she is going to appear in class XII examination. if someone has changed the subject, then it comes to their notice and is not acceptable. Hence you should carry on with your subjects only.
31st May 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change subject from biotechnology to physical education in class 12?
18th September 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 9th ICSE, finish her 1st term with Optional Subject Maths. I want to change her subject from Maths to Economics. please confirm if possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?