13th November 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get readmission in school if failed in compartment exam?

My name Salman, last year I have compartment then I am going to school I ask a question to sir. I can admission in school? Sir say to me no i say why he safe because you have a compartment students can't admission in school.i safe why he say this a rule. He advise to me you give a compartment exam then you fail in compartment exam you can admission in school. (I believed) then I give a compartment exam then I failed. I am going to school readmission he say you can't admission in school. l sade why he say student fail in compartment exam student can't admission in school. Sir, please answer what can I do?

15th November 2017, 10:17 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get readmission in school if failed in compartment exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that students getting failed in their board examination or compartment examination or wanting to appear in improvement examination to improve their marks are not eligible to get regular schooling for appearing in board examination to clear their paper to be eligible for further studies.

As per the norms a student can appear in board examination as a regular candidate only once and failing to same student has to appear in their board examination as a private candidate to clear their board examination to pursue their higher studies or for getting jobs on the basis of same degree.
15th November 2017, 03:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Look, if you have any backlog in any subject, then first of all clear this backlog by writing for compartment exam. If you scored at least pass marks in this compartment examination, then you will get admission in school. Otherwise you will not be able to get admission.

Or you can also clear your this standard successfully through NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling).
15th November 2017, 04:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you have compartment then you can write exam next year or the upcoming year exams. You need to apply as private candidate so no need to get re-admission in school.
If you want to change school you can also do this. You have one more option that is you can also opt for NIOS board. But let me tell you that you can pursue from only one board. You cannot do like this that CBSE, ICSE, State board or any other board at the same time. You can pursue from any one board only.
15th November 2017, 05:30 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

It completely depends on the school if they want to give you the admission or not.

The schools generally don't give the readmission to the failed candidates to save their reputation.

They are right on their part and you cannot force them.

So, if the school doesn't give you the admission, you can approach the higher authorities requesting the same but if they do not agree, all you can do is to search some other school.
15th November 2017, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for compartment exams without any readmission. If you can clear the exam, then there will be no need to go for any admission procedure.

There is even NIOS option, if you are not successful in the compartment exam. You can appear for exams by studying without attending any schools in NIOS.
15th November 2017, 11:14 PM
ashfaquekhan316

You can get admission again if failed in compartment examination as there are 2 chances to clear the examination, so you can appear for the examination once again. However, if you cannot clear the examination after 2 attempts itself, you will have to get admission in the same standard and appear for the examination once again.
24th July 2020, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

If a student have compart. Bt he didn't want to appaer for that exam.rather he could took admission in same school or not.
14th October 2020, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in other school class X after CBSE failure by one subject ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?