10th April 2020, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I give 12th ISC Board exam if didn't appeared due to measles infection?

Respected Sir/Madam, due to illness, I didn't appear the Board exam of 12th standard. I am an ISC student and suddenly I got infected with measles. I want to know, how I can give the Board exam again as I am very much in depression now?

13th April 2020, 10:10 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give 12th ISC Board exam if didn't appeared due to measles infection?

Yes, there is no problem, you can wait for next year board examination. There is nothing to get depressed about this. Hard times makes a person more resilient towards different circumstances whether its good or bad. Whatever happened has already happened, worrying cannot solve any problem.

The present and future is in your hand. What you can do is to ask your school to fill examination form for you for next year. Till then, strengthen your weak subjects and practice as much as possible to excel well in the exam and secure better percentage of marks.
13th April 2020, 03:43 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I give 12th ISC Board exam if didn't appeared due to measles infection?

---If you are not completed your 12th exam ,then you can do supplementary exam to cleared all your backlogs which is occur due to measles infection.

--You can cleared your all backlogs by doing compartment/supplementary exams.

--All these process have a one drawback which is you lost one year completely ,but you have to cleared your all infection situation with your school because sometime they gives a suitable way which help you further
13th April 2020, 04:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can give your board exams of 12th standard next year.
Health is wealth. You just need to give an application to your school about your illness and they will surely allow you to appear in the board exams next year.
Don't take stress and just be calm.

Official website-
https://www.cisce.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?