29th April 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I save a year if apply for 12th from Open Board having appeared in 12th CBSE Board exam?

Hello guys,
I have appeared in my class 12th Board examinations in Non-Medical stream from CBSE Board. But I am doubtful for my result. Can I save my one year if I apply for Open Board Examination? If yes, then how should I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to reapply for 12th from CBSE Board if disqualified from Punjab Open Board?
  2. Giving class 12th NIOS board exam after failing in 12th CBSE board?
  3. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  4. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  5. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  6. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  7. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  8. Can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam if failed from WBCHSE Board?
  9. Can I appear in 12th Board exam this year from Open Schooling if failed from Assam Board?
  10. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?
  12. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  13. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  14. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  15. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship this year if secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE of last year?
  16. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  17. Will I be able to appear in Compartmental exam if failed in more than 2 subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  18. Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
1st May 2015, 07:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I save a year if apply for 12th from Open Board having appeared in 12th CBSE Board exam?

First of all, you should change your mind of giving board exams of your 10+2 from an open school.

You should study and give board exams from a CBSE school and that too after pursuing regular classes.

This is because results of regular schooling will definitely act as more preference as compared to the private and the open school’s ones while recruiting drive.

However, you can study from an open school but that will be accounted as private course and not a regular one. If you want to appear as a regular candidate for the board exam, you need to take admission in a school which is under the CBSE and then give exam by maintaining proper attendance.

If you want to give CBSE board exams and study in open school, then you have two alternatives.

> You take admission in an open school under the CBSE board and then give board exam from it as a private student.

> You can study in open school and get a tie up with another school under CBSE curriculum as a private student and give exams representing a private student from that school.
1st March 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I save a year if apply for 12th from Open Board having appeared in 12th CBSE Board exam?

I have appeared my 12 boards and I have got low marks. I want to re-appear my CBSE board examinations again from another school under CBSE. Can I do it? If yes what is the procedure for it?
18th September 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for 12 cbse board without maths subject can I give only maths external
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?