7th March 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I give additional paper of Punjabi through ICSE?

I have passed 10th from icse board how i can give additional paper of punjabi through icse board?

13th March 2015, 03:36 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How can I give additional paper of Punjabi through ICSE?

Since, you have passed 10th standard already, there is no way you could sit for any paper now. Even if you sit the result will not affect your final 10th standard result. Only way to sit for the additional paper is to again go through class 9 and 10. In class 9 only registration for class 10 is completed. So the specification for the additional subject needs to be given in that year only. So while you are in class 9 you can specify that you want to take Punjabi language as your additional subject. Therefore when you come to the 10th standard, you can sit for the additional subject of Punjabi language.
But why go into such complications? Instead you can straight take 12th standard arts stream. In that take Punjabi as your first language. After that when you pass your higher secondary take B.A. hons. in Punjabi only. That way your desire will be fulfilled and will involve no time waste or any complication.
14th December 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How I fill 10 Punjabi additional exam I am clear my 10th from CBSE board with 8.8 cgpa now I am in 1 class
7th June 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 class from over board without hindi...now I want to give hindi exam so how I should apply now?
16th June 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10classfrom ICSE board without hindi now I want to give hindi exam so how I should apply now??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?