1st December 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Super 30 Academy if my parent can't afford money for coaching institutes?

Respected Sir, I am Fairoz Khan from Bangalore city. Presently I am studying in 12th class. I need to crack IIT examination. Due to financial problem. My parent can't afford so much money. I want to join in super 30 academy. I hope you will accept my request .

Thank you
Phone no : 7090593196

1st December 2017, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Super 30 Academy if my parent can't afford money for coaching institutes?

You need to crack entrance exam for Super 30. Only financially poor people are eligible to apply for admission in the institute, which has only limited seats.

Hence, apply for the entrance exam and be well prepared for it. Admission will be only based on merit through the exam.
1st December 2017, 09:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Super 30 Academy if my parent can't afford money for coaching institutes?

You can join super 30 after the completion of class 12th for the preparation of IIT.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 60% of marks in it are eligible to apply for Super 30 coaching.
Candidates must be financially weak to be eligible to get admission in Super 30.
There will be an entrance test, qualifying in which you can get chance to join Super 30.
1st December 2017, 10:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Super 30 is an absolutely free program conducted to prepare the candidates for IIT JEE examination. Candidates who have completed their 12th examination with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board are eligible for admission in Super 30. The admission is done through an entrance test in which questions are asked from PCM subjects. The cost of the application form is just Rs. 50/- and you must belong to a very poor family. So, there is nothing to worry about just start preparing for the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?