15th May 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?

Hi,
I am a class 12th WBCHSE Science student.
I have PCM and Computer Science subjects.
I have filled up the registration form (on class 11) as this subject sequence-
1st Subject : Physics
2nd Subject : Chemistry
3rd Subject : Maths
4th Subject : Computer Science
But now I want to make the Maths as 4th subject(Optional). if I got more marks in Computer Science than Maths, then will the Computer Science be as my 3rd subject or Main subject and the Maths as optional on the H.S result?

Related Questions:
  1. Question pattern for class 12 WBCHSE Board?
  2. Can't i fill up form for wbchse after failing in one subject?
  3. Can I fill up form for WBCHSE after failing in one subject?
  4. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to change optional subject of Maths to Physical education in 12th standard?
  6. Can I reappear for Physics, Maths and Biology exams of WBCHSE?
  7. Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?
  8. Which second optional subject should I choose for UPSC exam?
  9. Am I eligible for BBA having 291 marks in WBCHSE?
  10. Can I attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 68% in 10th, 60% in 12th, 68% in BCA and 7.8 CGPA in MCA? Is Infosys counts 12th percentage without Optional subject?
  11. Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  12. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  13. How can I change my optional subject from Maths to Physical Education after filling CBSE board form
  14. Which subject to choose in UPSC mains with Maths as optional subject?
  15. Any courses after passing 12th that allow to study Maths as an optional subject?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam being a 36 years old candidate?
  17. Can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam if failed from WBCHSE Board?
  18. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
17th May 2015, 05:28 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?

When you get to fill up your Final Registration from in Class 12 make sure that you do the necessary changes and you will be able to make Mathematics your 4th Subject.
The process is very simple and if you are told that to change this type of things you will have to give some sort of written document that you want to change your 4th Subject then just give an application to the Principal of your School and all your problems will be looked after and you will be able to change your 4th Subject to Mathematics.
22nd February 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

If i fail in math but pass in all other subjects so i will be pass or not in h.s exam
29th July 2017, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I study engineering with maths as an optional subject in class 12 in wbchse board?
31st March 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 11. I got my registration certificate . But now how can i change my optional subject bilogy to physics.
24th July 2020, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I failed in mathematics in WBCHSE can i re exam this paper in next year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?