15th December 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Can't i fill up form for wbchse after failing in one subject?

I have failed in chemistry in the test examination of WBCHSE. So i have not been allowed to fill up the form for WBCHSE. Can I fill up the form without giving a retest? Is it mandetory to give retest after failing in one subject? Kindly help me in this matter.

28th December 2013, 10:57 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can't i fill up form for wbchse after failing in one subject?

I assume that you have failed in one subject in class 10 from West Bengal Board. You can fill the form but some schools have strict reservations. You need to clarify with school but most of them allow filling the form. On clearing the subject, they allow to admit if it meets their merit list.
26th March 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Pls inform regarding the Additional Subjects for W.B.C.H.S. Exam 2013-2014 exam...
26th July 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Is form fill up of wbchse can be done without maintaing the registration serial of the school.
27th July 2015, 04:52 PM
pointer01

Its depends upon school to school. I think you need to talk with the school for this issue.You must have to register yourself. Lets talk with the management of school they will definitely tell you the solution and what you have to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?