21st July 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I manage time for PMT preparation?

I am in class 11th and I want to start my preparations for PMT. How can I manage my time for both PMT and my present class and same on next year in 12th class as well?

22nd July 2016, 10:45 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I manage time for PMT preparation?

You should concentrate preferably on your intermediate syllabus. In your intermediate syllabus, you should try to understand the concepts in details. That will helps you in getting good score in PMT exam also. You can join the weekly PMT preparation classes on Sunday. Practice the questions from PMT previous papers on same topic that you finished in your classroom. In this way you can easily prepare the both without any stress.
22nd July 2016, 11:51 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

It is obvious that you will be going to school to pursue your 11th & 12th class. You have to give more time to study PMT as this is a national level exam. Right now you are in 11th so you can distribute your time but once you enter 10+2 it would be better to concentrate on your study only & after that you can give full time on PMT. But if you are sure that you can crack down both the exam with good marks then give 60% time to PMT & 40% time to regular study.
22nd July 2016, 04:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

It is upto you how you manage your time according to your weaknesses but I would like to give you some tips since you have asked :

* Whatever you study, study it for the purpose of competition.

* Get the concepts clear first

* Divide the subjects into topics and tackle them in topics as nothing is particularly hard if divided in pieces.

* Give equal time to all the subjects.

* Identify your weak zones and rectify them as soon as possible.

* Stop procrastination

If you find any difficulty, you can ask for the same on this forum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?