29th October 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare and appear in the 10th Madhya Pradesh Board exam to secure 80% marks?

Hi Sir, my Board exams are on the way and I am preparing well to score good marks. I am studying with Madhya Pradesh in 10th standard and I want to score 80% marks in the Board exam. So, how I can prepare and appear in the Board exams so that I can score 80% marks?

9th November 2019, 08:15 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare and appear in the 10th Madhya Pradesh Board exam to secure 80% marks?

Hard work is the only key to success. If you want to achieve your goal of 80%, then you need to regulate your study routine. Distribute time equally to all subjects and learn each and every topic thoroughly. Make sure you answer all the questions related to the chapters which you had learned.

Devote maximum time to important subjects like mathematics, science etc. As mathematics is based on practice, thus solve more and more questions included your textbook as well as from other sources. If you follow your routine regularly, then you will definitely score 80% and above in your board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?