23rd November 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack 12th Kerala Board exam and KEAM both at the same time?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard from Kerala Board. I want to prepare for KEAM. So, I want to know that how I can manage my time to prepare for both, my Board exams as well as KEAM? Please tell me about this immediately.

29th November 2018, 06:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack 12th Kerala Board exam and KEAM both at the same time?

Tips to prepare for entrance exam along with the preparation for 12th board exam:

An aspirant must have prior knowledge of what to study before he or she starts preparing for entrance exam of class 12th board exam. The entrance exam comprises both the class and 12th NCERT curriculum while that of board exam includes only the path being studied in class 12th.

Candidates are often caught up in the Delhi moov how to prepare for the entrance exam along with class 12th boards as there is a difference in the exam pattern of both. Develop an effective approach, aspirants must ensure that they have in thorough understanding of the basics, a method which help in answering both the type of questions.

The book to be religiously followed for both class 12th and entrance exam is the NCERT.

Aspirants preparing for class 12 boards as well as entrance exam need to prepare a study schedule which includes time for regular classes and self study. Candidates also need to put in a rigorous effort in terms of studying for board exams.

The most important aspect of how to prepare for entrance exam along with class 12th is self analysis. While preparing for class 12th boards, candidates must try and solve full length sample papers in question papers from previous years whereas in entrance exam it is essential that candidates also take up mock Tests in addition to solving previous year question papers.
29th November 2018, 09:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack 12th Kerala Board exam and KEAM both at the same time?

When it comes to prepare for both board as well as entrance exam, it is quite difficult.
But you can follow these steps given below in order to crack both the exams by preparing on the same time.

The very first thing which you need to follow is that you need to understand the difference between the exam pattern of these two exams. As you know that the exam pattern of board exams is subjective type questions where is in entrance exam you will have to appear for objective type questions.

The second thing you need to understand that when you will appear in entrance exams you will have in depth knowledge so try to learn everything in that that would help you in board exams as well as in entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?