23rd August 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack 12th Goa Board exam and Goa CET both at the same time?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard from Goa Board. I want to prepare for Goa CET. So, I want to know how I can manage my time to prepare for both, my Board exams as well as Goa CET? Please tell me about this immediately.

27th August 2019, 11:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack 12th Goa Board exam and Goa CET both at the same time?

You can prepare for both 12th Board exams and Competitive exams simultaneously.
Study your books thoroughly, understand the concepts and then move on to question solving.
First finish with textbook examples and questions then practice previous year question papers.
Now, solve at least one moke test weekly.
Then download some previous year question papers of CET and analyse the exam pattern and prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?