13th December 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IIT entrance exam? When should I start preparing?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 9th, I want to pursue a career from IIT colleges so I want to know how can I prepare for IIT entrance exam? When should I start preparing? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2016, 08:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IIT entrance exam? When should I start preparing?

As you want to pursue your carrier from IIT college hence you have to start your preparation right from your this class you have to opt for non medical stream in your intermediate and after that you have to appear in JEE exam. You can start taking coaching right from your intermeadiate but now you have to make your concept clear right from this class of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Basics should be crystal clear and your calculation should be very fast.
14th December 2016, 09:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IIT entrance exam? When should I start preparing?

Tips for preapartion of IIT exam:

Make a timetable and start reading from today.

You need to work very very hard right from your this is standard because the competition is very high.

You need to keep your concepts crystal clear.

Practice previous year question papers as much as you can.

Join a well reputed coaching institute.
14th December 2016, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For IIT entrance exam one must start preparing from class 11th onwards. If you don't want to waste or drop a year, then 10+2 is the best time for preparation. Most of the questions are asked from the syllabus of class 11th as well as 12th, that means best way to do is prepare along with your school studies.

You can prepare for such exams by getting the right study material which covers all the syllabus, so that you clear all your basic concepts. Also, prepare a time table, so that you don't miss out on your school studies which is equally important now.
21st December 2016, 05:31 PM
ranu shahi

One who want to pepare for IIT entrance exam he/she should start their preparation since standard 11th.He/she should have to cover all the syllabus of standard 11th as well as 12th. He/she should have to go through the NCERT. Their calculation should be very fast and also be able to manage time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?