7th May 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure atleast 75% in Tamil Nadu Board 12th Science exam?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from Tamil Nadu Board. I have scored only 68% marks in my 11th Science. I prepared really hard for my 11th exam but I got only 68%. So, now I want to know what kind of preparation is needed to scored over 75% or atleast 75% in 12th Tamil Nadu Board examination?

13th May 2019, 03:19 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure atleast 75% in Tamil Nadu Board 12th Science exam?

In order to get above 75% in your board examination, you will have to try anf follow the below mentioned steps:

> Prepare a proper time table and strictly follow it.
> Take some time out of your daily activities to relax yourself, be it playing outdoor/indoor, listening to music, etc.
> Get admission in any coaching institute(if required).
> Make a habit of revising things at the end of the day on regular basis, this will help you memorize things more clearly.
> Clear your doubts as and when they occur, and never pile it up for future.
> Eat fresh and stay healthy as a healthy body carries a healthy mind.

Follow the above mentioned steps and I am sure you will do well in your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?