1st March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure atleast 90% in 12th Science of ISC Board exam?

Sir, I am just entered in 12th standard. I have scored only 65% in my 11th Science. I prepared really hard for my 11th exam but I got only 65%. So, now I want to know what kind of preparation is needed to scored over 90% or atleast 90% in 12th ISC Board examination?

14th March 2018, 04:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure atleast 90% in 12th Science of ISC Board exam?

Whatever happened is past, you now need to concentrate on present and study well to score better marks in standard 12th. First of all make a study plan and work according to it.

Devote more time on subjects in which you are weak. Never leave any subject. Marks of all subjects are taken into account for overall aggregate. You must revise whatever you have read at different intervals.

Before examination, solve mock question papers and previous year papers of board examination.
14th March 2018, 04:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure atleast 90% in 12th Science of ISC Board exam?

If you want to score better in 12th board examination ( or any examination ) you have to do hard as well as smart work.

Candidates can only score better in examination by their hard and smart work.

Most of the question in board examination are asked from NCERT books or previous year papers. So, it will be best for you to give thorough reading of all the NCERT books as well as try to solve the numerical question on each topics.

Be satisfied with marks you scored if you have given your best. The marksheet is not everything.
15th March 2018, 08:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The best way to score better in board examination is to do the regular practice of question in the Exercise and within the chapter.

Most of the time the question are repeated in board examination. Read all the recommended NCERT books.

Regular test is also help in improving your aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?