25th May 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I retrieve my lost Pass Certificate and Admit Card of Orissa Board?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have missing my 12th Orissa Board Pass Certificate and Admit Card. How can I get my certificates again? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you in advance.

26th May 2016, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I retrieve my lost Pass Certificate and Admit Card of Orissa Board?

You can visit your school to apply for duplicate certificate if you have lost it. Only schools can send an application for such things which will be filled by the candidate.

Hence, it will be better to contact your school from where you passed. It will also be good to file an FIR for stolen documents.
27th May 2016, 01:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I retrieve my lost Pass Certificate and Admit Card of Orissa Board?

You should contact your school official at the earliest and tell them your issue. You will get a duplicate of the original certificates by the concerned board. You will have to provide some minimum amount as processing fee and you will be getting the duplicate soon.
27th May 2016, 05:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You first have to visit to your School in Orissa from where you have passed the Board examination of class 12th. You have to explain the whole matter to the School authorities, they will help you to proceed. You then have to contact to the Board Council stating that you have lost your specific documents. The Council members will re issue your certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?