17th September 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I study further in New Delhi being a 10th PSEB student?

Hello,
I belong to New Delhi but born and brought up in Punjab. Right now I am studying in 10th standard with PSEB Board in Mohali. Now I want to move to New Delhi for my Higher Studies. I want to know that how I can do this?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for 10th PSEB candidate?
  2. Can I study BBA Honours being a 12th PSEB PCM student?
  3. What can I do to take admission in Canada after 10th in PSEB?
  4. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  5. How may I find my roll number of 12th PSEB board?
  6. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
  7. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
  8. How can I take admission in Canada after passing 10th in PSEB after completing diploma in civil engineering
  9. Am I eligible to apply for 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an MCA final year student? For how many subjects I can apply?
  10. What should I prefer among ICSE, CBSE and PSEB after completing 10th ICSE to become a Software Engineer?
  11. Career options after the completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study in diploma engineering after passing 10th from Delhi?
  13. Courses available to study in Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  15. Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th and expecting 80% in 12th PSEB PCM? -- [New]
  16. Is there ex servicemen quota in PSEB? I am a B.Ed from CMJ University
  17. What's the exam date for Delhi polytechnic? When would the application forms be available in market? I am 10th class student
  18. English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?
19th September 2015, 11:23 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study further in New Delhi being a 10th PSEB student?

Just visit the school in which you want to take admission.
Ask for admission form and submit it along with the required documents and admission fee.

You have to submit following documents :
Migration certificate
School Leaving Certificate
Previous school marks sheet and passing certificate

After completion of application process, candidate have to appear in admission test that is conducted by the respected school.
After passing the admission test, candidate will get admission.
20th September 2015, 01:41 PM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: How can I study further in New Delhi being a 10th PSEB student?

You can take addmission in new delhi being a student of PSEB board.First of all you have to decide in which stream and which school you have to take addmission.
Then the school will be decide that the department give the addmission to you in the course that you want by 10th marksheet.
This is the addmision criteria but for a general addmission you must have some documents like school living certificate ,migration certificate,provissional certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?