27th August 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to change board from CBSE to MP board?

27th August 2015, 07:07 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: How to change board from CBSE to MP board?

You have not defined that for which class you want your board from MP to CBSE. If you have passed upto class 8th and want to change board in class 9th, then you can easily get admission in class 9th of CBSE school. But, if you have passed class 9th and want to change board for class 10th then, you will face many difficulties.
You can also change the board for class 11th but, not for class 12th.

You have to take admission in CBSE board school for changing your board. For this you would required the report card of previous class. Transfer certificate.
It would be better if you have tell that for which class you want to change the Board.
27th August 2015, 07:10 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Currently , if you are in 8th standard or below that , definitely you can change from board .
-> If you are in 9th or 10th it will be very difficult and tedious .
-> Process is simple , you have to take permission and TC from your current school ..
-> Study certificate is more important .
-> Now a days everything is done on the basis of 10th mark list . so be careful and go in right path .
27th August 2015, 09:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For changing the board from CBSE to MP board you have to follow the following Procedure as given.

** Firstly you have to take the Transfer certificate from your previous school and submit it to your new school.

** After that you can submit the copy of your report card of previous class.

** Then inform the following board that you are going to change your respective board.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

** Transfer Certificate from previous school.

** Migration certificate.

** Character certificate.

** Pass certificate of class 10th.

My suggestion to you is that you cant change your current examination board because the current board is beneficial for you. According to me the CBSE board is the best board.
27th August 2015, 11:20 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To change your Board from CBSE to MP Board, you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to MP Board.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your previous class mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board from CBSE to MP Board. etc.
27th August 2015, 11:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

In order to change board from CBSE to MP Board, you need to change your school and get admission in another school under MP Board curriculum. You need to get the transfer certificate from the current school, character certificate and migration certificate should also be taken. Then you need to get admission in another school under MP Board curriculum by completing all the admission norms and paying requisite fees. Schools usually take admission on the basis of interview.
27th August 2015, 11:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Its very simple to switch from Central Board of Secondary Education to Madhya Pradesh State Board. Both the boards conduct the 10th board and 10+2 board examinations. You have not mentioned your present qualification, however the process is simple for the 10th and 10+2 board exams is same.

>>For example if you have done study from CBSE upto class 8th and want to give 10th board exams from MP state board then what you need to do is to get registered for the 10th board exam in class 9th from any school that is affiliated to MP state board for 10th board exams. You can visit any school of your region which is affiliated to MP board for more details.

>>On the other hand if you have done study upto 10th from CBSE school then also you need to get registered for 10+2 board exams in any stream from a MP school board, the process is same. You must visit the school approved by MP state board for 10+2 exams.

From my point of view, CBSE is more beneficial than MP board and also more scoring, however choice is all yours.
28th August 2015, 12:42 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your board as there is almost same procedure for change in boards. The candidates only requires few of the documents to get the admission in the different board schools. List of such documents are :-

* Marksheet of last year.
* Migration ( for class 10th or 12th ).
* Character Certificate.
* Proof of Identity.

Other than this there is some special criteria for the different schools for which you can visit the schools to get the information in the details. Even there are entrance examination also for the admission.
28th August 2015, 01:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate can get a transfer certificate from the present (CBSE) school. You must produce the certificate of qualifying examination. Then he can contact the MP board school and collect the details about the certificates they want for admission. You can produce the same and join in MP board. But CBSE is more preferable than a state board, so think twice before you take a decision. And the syllabus will also differ from CBSE.
31st August 2015, 11:08 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd

You have not defined that for which class you want your board from MP to CBSE. If you have passed upto class 8th and want to change board in class 9th, then you can easily get admission in class 9th of CBSE school. But, if you have passed class 9th and want to change board for class 10th then, you will face many difficulties.
You can also change the board for class 11th but, not for class 12th.

You have to take admission in CBSE board school for changing your board. For this you would required the report card of previous class. Transfer certificate.
It would be better if you have tell that for which class you want to change the Board.
5th June 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it compalsary to have board exam in class 20 to get addmetion in MP board
6th February 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

My son is average student in study and I want his good placenta get into board 10th so I think to admit in mp board right now he is in cbse
4th July 2019, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to change a series MP board and I want to know its Board fees
29th November 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my board which is cbse now .....but i want to go in mp board for my 12th class ..so what thing i have to do for this ??
28th September 2020, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I want application for changing our board
8th April 2023, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

12me cbsc se mp bord me admission lena he
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?