1st February 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How to change my father's name on my 10th marksheet?

Hello!

I am from Hubli, Karnataka. My father's name appeared on my 10th marks sheet wrongly.

How can I change my father's name on my 10th marks card? What is the porcedure to change my father's name on my 10th marks card?

I am compeleted my 10th in the year 1991-92.

Thanks in advance.

Prashant.

2nd November 2014, 11:33 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my father's name on my 10th marksheet?

As per rules, you can make corrections in 10th mark sheet only within two years after the declaration of your 10th class result. So, I think it is not impossible to make corrections now. And to know if there are any chances, you can visit your state examination board.

PROCEDURE:-
The following are the documents, which are required for the correction of name
1)Xerox copy of your school admission page assisted by head of institution.
2)Date of Birth original certificate.
3)Xerox copy of your TC(Transfer certificate), which is assisted by your head of school.
If there are any chances for changing your father's name. They will provide you an application form. You can fill and submit that application by paying a prescribed fee, and you should attach all these documents to the application form.
9th January 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

my name is Md. Uvais Malik but in my 10marksheet Md. Uvaish Malik what i do my name is correct i passed 10 in 2014-2015. Plz tell me
17th May 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

My name is Deepu kumar
S/o Veerpal
But my online certificate father name show
Veerpal singh
Correct name. Veerpal
Please help me
Roll no. 0190641
Mob no. 8173096340
My. Email id
[email protected]
22nd September 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

My name is Vishnu brindha
I appeared 10th in 2010,In my 10th transfer certificate my father name was appeared as SENKOTTAIYAN.
I want to tell you one thing ,My father is senkottaiyan but my grandfather marked my father name as S.S.KOTTAIYAN in
all certificates. And most of my certificates have both these two names. Kindly suggest me what
should I do now

Thanks & Regards
Vishnu brindha
24th December 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

My name is Abdul reheem my mother name is changed in my sslc marks sheet please give me any advice
14th January 2017, 07:54 AM
sapnayadav51

For changes your matriculation certificate,you can visit your state examination board.or you also go to help of previous school where you have pass 10
Procedure are given below:
you must have documents, which are required for the correction of name
1)photo copy of your school admission page assisted by sign of principal
2)Date of Birth certificate.
If there are any chances for changing your father's name. They will give you an application form. You can fill and submit that and you should attach all these documents to the application form.
23rd March 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

In my icse 10th marks card and my CBSE 12th marks card my mother's name is given by mistake her maiden name. In my Birth certificate it is her married name. Now when I want to apply for passport it has become a problem. kindly help. How do I change her name in both my marks card.
28th December 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th in 1998 - 99 i lost all my certificates because of nature causes, i have already got 12th school transfer certificate by approaching the school as per legal requirement. In that TC my father name displayed as SAMBANDAM but original name is SAMMANTHAM. How can i get marksheet with changed father name . how can i change father name in school TC
9th March 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th in 2010-2011 and 12 the class in 2012-13 Batch from CBSE . I want to change my mother name from the certificate and is this is possible and how I can change the name ??
14th March 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How about you I have one problem like this I want to do correct my name and my mother name in 10th class Marks sheet can you sir and madam
This is my what's app number please do contact me
5th May 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I Am hinal Patel from abu dhabi, last year i passed grade 10th exam. I received mark sheet my father name is change actually my father name is MANOJKUMAR LALJIBHAI PATEL but in my grade 10th marksheet my father name is appeared is LALJIBHAI PATEL MANOJKUMAR
4th July 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

My name is Ankit my father's and my mother's name is changed in 10th mark sheet so how can I change my mother's and my father's name ???? In 10 the Mark sheet
31st July 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my father name in my SSLC Marks card whom I contact and what is the procedure
17th November 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

My name is KOMAL s/o chetram rollno 1798414 Mobil no 9936755609 Emel I'd [email protected] 10th 2016 dob my chang
19th November 2019, 07:12 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to change my father name in my SSLC Marks card whom I contact and what is the procedure
For changing the Father's name on the SSLC Marks card you have to talk to the administration of your school after that you have to visit your state board office for changes.
14th December 2019, 05:42 PM

Sir I passed 10th. 2019 .my father name spelling in my birth certificate and dmc is same but that is wrong. Plz tell me how I can correct it
30th January 2020, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

My self Syed Abdur Rahman passed SSLC in 1974.from Mysore Secondary Education Board, my Father Name spelling appears as "Syed Yousuff " instead of "SYED YUSUFF" Please advise how you can i do this. Since all my future education certificates are with correct spelling even my passport, Aadhar Card, Election voter ID, My pan card are correct. So I need to go reverse with correct spelling of my Father "SYED YUSUFF" Regards
12th January 2021, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How to change my father name on my 10th mark sheet.?
3rd February 2022, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

My son has lost his SSLC marks card and he passed in the year 2005 March from Kodagu Dist.Then we also found mistake in Fathers name . We do not have xerox copy. Please inform proceedure to get the second copy from SSLC board . Do we have to get Affidavit made for this purpose from the taluk he has studied or Affidavit can be made in Bangalore also where we live now ? we were informed that online proceedure is simple .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?