23rd December 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

How to check if the name is available in LOC for giving the 10th exam in the present school?

Dear Sir/Mam,

My son,due to my transfer had to change his school in November after issuance of his Registration no on the code of his previous school.Both schools are CBSE and under same RO of CBSE Patna.Now final exam of 10 is due.
Will my son get new Registration no on his present school?
How should I check that his name is available in the LOC of class 10 of present school.

Yours faithfully
Aakshay kr

Related Questions:
  1. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  2. Can I change my school or move to college after giving school based class 10th CBSE exam?
  3. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th?
  4. Fee of giving 10th exam on board basis?
  5. What should I do to ensure that I will get admission in the same school where I completed 10th board exam?
  6. What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th?
  7. To make a career in aeronautics should I take Coaching after 10th boards? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. CBSE 10th school exam passed candidate can get admission in 11th Gujarat board without entrance exam?
  9. How to change school or state after giving school based exam?
  10. Is it compulsory for a student to change the school after class 10th board opted exam?
  11. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
  12. What is the main difference between Board and School SA2?
  13. Can I get admission in KV school after giving 4 time compartment exam?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for 11th standard in a new city after completing 10th in CBSE board?
  15. Admission in 10th Class of CBSE School in Hyderabad, India
  16. Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  17. How to check results of 10th standard of Indian School, Sohar?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
4th October 2016, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check if the name is available in LOC for giving the 10th exam in the present school?

You can contact the school authorities for such information. It will not be displayed publicly on notice board. You must act quickly to avoid any issues later.

You can contact the school head for such lists and check whether you son is in the list or not.
30th July 2021, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to check if the name is available in LOC for giving the 10th exam in the present school?

I forgot the information that i have provided in the list of candidates , how can i get that information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?