27th February 2021, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Mayoor School Raipur in 5th standard or above?

Hi, I am a Kindergarten teacher. I wish that my only son should learn in Mayoor School Raipur. Now he is in 4th Standard. What should I do for 5th standard admission?

28th February 2021, 11:14 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Mayoor School Raipur in 5th standard or above?

Admission in Mayoor School Raipur in 5th standard or above is based on the entrance test which is conducted by the school itself. You can prepare for the entrance by completing syllabus of 4th class properly. Basis english, mathematics, social science questions are asked. Nothing will go beyond the syllabus of 4th class.
28th February 2021, 03:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Mayoor School Raipur in 5th standard or above?

There will be admission test that your son need to crack to get admission in Mayoor School in 5th Standard. You will get the application form from the school office itself.

For further details, please refer to the official website of school or click here : https://mayoorschool.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?