22nd October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate from CBSE, if school has not received?

I have passed my matric exam from St. Soldier Public School, Banga distt. Nawanshahar, Punjab under roll no.2262945 in the year 2016. We have many times contacted the school to get the migration certificate. The school principal told me that they have not received the said certificate from CBSE board till so for.The certificate is immediately required to submit in the next course. Please provide us migration certificate as early as possible.
YOUR STUDENT
REETIKA
mobile no.9417420829, land line no.01823264640
date 24.08.2016

22nd October 2016, 06:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate from CBSE, if school has not received?

To get Migration Certificate from CBSE school, you have to contact the school office or principal where you have pursued your studies and need to apply for Migration Certificate. After applying, you will be issued the Migration Certificate within a week. If your school has not received it from CBSE Board, ask your school principal to inform the CBSE Board to process your migration certificate as soon as possible. Then, the CBSE Board may issue your migration certificate and you can use it for pursuing next course.
22nd October 2016, 06:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate from CBSE, if school has not received?

Getting migration certificate from CBSE is not so tough. If your school has not received your migration certificate then you can get it by following the given procedure:

> At first you have to write an application mentioning that you haven't yet got your migration certificate.

> Send the application along with the fee required to the deputy secretary of CBSE board. Address it to the regional office of your state from where you have completed your 10th standard.

After a few days you will receive your migration certificate at your school or at your residential address by post.
22nd October 2016, 08:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get the migration certificate, you must have to contact to the School office and ask about the migration certificate to the Principal. You can get it from School Office only as they will get it from the Board and you can collect it from the School office itself.
It you require it in urgent you must contact to the Board directly in order to get the Migration certificate directly from the Board.
22nd October 2016, 11:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To get migration certificate you can directly go to the regional office of your school. Or you can go to the official website of CBSE regional office where you have to register your name and roll number and you will be given a link to print a migration certificate. Or you can write a letter to the Regional OFFICE regarding your migration certificate and after that they will send you a performa which you will have to fill and again sens it to the office in order to get migration certificate.
15th January 2017, 07:16 PM
sapnayadav51

I will tell you to get Migration Certificate from CBSE school, you have to contact the previous school head. If your school has not received it from CBSE Board, ask your school principal to inform the CBSE Board to process your migration certificate after sometime.
6th July 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

My name is D.Yedukondalu, I have passed AISSE-2008 Examination from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pedavegi, West Godavri District, Andhra Pradesh, School Number 06118. Now I want to get Migration certificate. I have contacted the School Principal, School has not received any Migration certificates in the year 2008 batch. Kindly guide me for applying Procedure for Original Migration certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?