10th May 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get NTSE form and from where? Submission procedure for the same.

are forms for ntse been submitted ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? can i get and fill a NTSE form now ?????? where can i get it????????? and how can i get it?????????? please inform me soon ............... my name is pranjal agarwal........... or make an email to my id it is [email protected] ............... pease reply soon................

10th May 2015, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get NTSE form and from where? Submission procedure for the same.

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination. Candidates who are studying 10th standard from any recognised school are eligible to appear in NTSE examination. NTSE examination is conducted in two stages as mentioned below :-
--> NTSE Stage-I Examination :- It is conducted by respective States/ Union Territories.
--> NTSE Stage-II Examination :- It is conducted by NCERT throughout India.

Candidates who have selected in State Level examination are eligible to appear in National Level examination i.e., Stage-II examination which is conducted by NCERT.

Application Procedure :-
The NTSE Stage-I examination application forms can be downloaded from the NCERT official website http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/t...ation_form.pdf. After filling up the application form with all your personal details, you need to send it to the address mentioned below on or before last date of submission of application form.
Address :-
In Charge
National Talents Research Scheme Cell
Education Survey Division
National Council of Educational Research and Training
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
11th May 2015, 12:16 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to get NTSE form and from where? Submission procedure for the same.

NTSE stand for NATIONAL TALENT SEARCH EXAMINATION ,Every year NCERT organizes NTSE for students of recognized schools to participate and avail scholarships. As the test is conducted every year notifications regarding the date are made available to students

I am providing you a application form for NTSE you can download it here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NTSE.pdf(153.7 KB, 103 views)
6th September 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get NTSE form and from where? Submission procedure for the same.

When I will get the 2020 ntse form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?