27th March 2023, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to improve marks in the HPBOSE exam?

I have passed 12th class examination recently. I am a non-medical student. I want to give improvement exam.Tell me something about this exam .
Tell me

31st March 2023, 03:53 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How to improve marks in the HPBOSE exam?

To improve your marks in the HPBOSE (Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education) exam, here are some tips you can follow:

Create a study plan

Understand the exam pattern and syllabus

Practice past papers

Make notes

Take breaks

Seek help

Stay healthy
13th May 2023, 08:40 PM
Abhishek2426

Default Re: How to improve marks in the HPBOSE exam?

To improve marks in HPBOSE exam you just need to follow some tips-

1. First of all make a study plan and assign equal time to all the subjects. You need to make sure that you mix and match the subject so that you don’t fall into the trap of boredom.
  2. Most of the students in Class 12th don’t look for the syllabus because they think that the questions will be asked from the entire textbook. Even if that is the case, you should go through the syllabus and try to understand the same.
  3. Understand the exam dynamics that is look for the exam pattern and try to decode the paper by analyzing the questions and the marks distribution. This will help you figure out how much weight-age to give to the chapters you study.
  4. During the exam, you need to figure out what the question is asking. Most of the time the questions are tricky. Try to analyze the question and then answer it.
  5. You are preparing for the Class 12th exam. It is okay to feel stressed out. But it is not okay to let the stress get to you. Don’t let this stress be detrimental to the cause. Take small breaks within the study hours and calm down.

I hope these tips will help you out in your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?