9th January 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in BA graduation exam after 13 years to improve the marks?

I have cleared my graduation (BA Pass) with 42/ in 2003. Now I cannot apply for the post TGT due to less than 45 / in graduation. Can I apply for improvement exam? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on this soon as possible. Thank you!

13th January 2017, 10:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in BA graduation exam after 13 years to improve the marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have cleared my graduation (BA Pass) with 42/ in 2003. Now I cannot apply for the post TGT due to less than 45 / in graduation. Can I apply for improvement exam? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on this soon as possible. Thank you!
Sorry, it is possible for you to reappear for BA Graduation exam after 13 years. The specific time/period will be fixed for Improvement exam. Most of the universities do not accept 13 years of Gap. However, you can do BA graduation through distance or correspondence mode.
6th November 2020, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I reappear in BA graduation exam after 13 years to improve the marks?

I completed m.sc ( maths ) in Kuvempu University in the year 2017 but due to my low marks I'm unable to do m.phil so want to reappear .can I do so
17th January 2021, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I have got less than 50%mark in ba.can I reappear ba exam again for improvement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?