24th October 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is counted for compartmental exam?

Sir, most humbly and respectfully.I am a student of this board (BSEB). I appeared in 12th exam 2016 and I failed in physics. Can you tell me how many value of compartmental exam, which will be held in November. I therefore request you to please tell me and send me your information to my email or contact number(8229825389). I shall be obliged to you.

24th October 2016, 09:41 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much marks is counted for compartmental exam?

Since you have failed in Physics in 12th, you will be given one more chance to appear in the exam and it will be called as Compartment.

The exam will be of full marks same as the original exam.

Try to do as good as possible this time as it would be the last chance for you. if you fail in this as well, you will have to repeat the year.

Whatever marks you get in this exam, will be considered as the marks you obtained in Physics and will be entered into the Mark Sheet for rest of your life.
24th October 2016, 10:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, if you had failed by a small margin, then you will be considered for a compartmental exam for the given subject.

Also, most of the students who are just failing by 2 or 3 marks, are generally passed by the board.
25th October 2016, 12:41 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to clarify you that the purpose of compartmental examination is to provide the student an another chance to clear their board examination who have not managed to clear only one paper in their board examination.

As far as you are concerned about the value of marks secured in compartmental examination then it will be same as you will secure and the final result will include your new number which you managed in your compartmental examination.

Also the syllabus and the question pattern of compartmental examination then it is similar to that of the actual board examination so nothing to be worried about the same.
25th October 2016, 06:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should have scored a minimum of 35% marks in each subject to be able to clear the paper, any candidate not being able to score a minimum of 35 marks in a subject will be considered a failed candidate in that particular subject.

However, you will be allowed to appear for examination once again as a private candidate in the concluding year and can score well in the paper.
28th May 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

If a person got 8 marks in maths and he will give compartment for maths then in the compartment exam the 8 marks will also add in it to score 33 marks?
13th July 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir Is there any repeating question in compartment exam from main board exam ?? Compartment
exam valuation is tough or not ?? Is valuation easier??
28th June 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is counted for compartmental chemistry theory exam even if I score more than 23?
28th June 2018, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are counted in compartmental chemistry theory exam even if I score more than 23?
23rd August 2018, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Does the total mark is mention In the compartmental mark sheet of bihar board
1st February 2021, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO CALCULATE COMPARTMENTAL MARK FOR 2 SCI
22nd April 2022, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Class xii physics 2\3 number er jonno fail korle ki pass koriye dibe?
27th April 2022, 05:14 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Your final score was, that is, after the improvement and compartment exam, whatever score you have received will be taken into consideration. If you had total five subjects then, the percentage calculation will be marks obtained or scored divided by total marks multiplied by 100. You can calculate in this manner. This will result in your overall percentage.
11th May 2023, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate compartmental mark percentage in higher secondary result that is pluss 2 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?