2nd July 2019, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

How much marks Practical exams comprises of in CBSE Intermediate Science course?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of 10th standard from Uttarakhand Board and I will shift to CBSE Board for Intermediate course. I want to take Science. So, I want to know that in Intermediate of CBSE, how much marks does Practical exams comprises of? Kindly tell me immediately.

4th July 2019, 11:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks Practical exams comprises of in CBSE Intermediate Science course?

Practical exams are conducted for subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology and computer. Each subject is comprised of 30 marks.
If you belong to to medical stream then we will have to appear for 3 practical exams and it will consist of 60 marks.
If you belong to PCM stream along with computer science then you will have to appear for three practical exams of 60 marks.
5th July 2019, 04:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks Practical exams comprises of in CBSE Intermediate Science course?

If you're studying science stream in CBSE affiliated board school then practical exams are mainly conducted for science subjects and also for computer science subject. The papers are usually of 100 marks and they are divided into theory and practical.

Theory: 70 marks (exam conducted by the board)
Practical: 30 marks (conducted at school with an external examiner)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?