5th November 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required to pass in each subject of RBSE 11th exams?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard from RBSE Board. I am a Commerce student and I would like to know about the passing marks in the 11th exams. Can you tell me how much passing marks for the each subject in the 11th exams?

6th November 2019, 07:37 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: How much marks is required to pass in each subject of RBSE 11th exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard from RBSE Board. I am a Commerce student and I would like to know about the passing marks in the 11th exams. Can you tell me how much passing marks for the each subject in the 11th exams?
The minimum passing marks is 33 out of 100 for each subject for RBSE Board.

For more information you can check this website :
http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/
4th May 2022, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks is required to pass in each subject of RBSE 11th exams?

Hi sir , I am studying in 11th standard from RBSE board. I am science student and I Would like to know about the passing marks in the 11th exams.. Can you tell me how much passing marks for the each subject in the 11th exams ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?