18th June 2016, 05:52 PM
CERSPO

How much marks is required to pass computer science subject in 12th exam?

How much marks is required to pass computer science subject in 12th exam? Can you please provide me the tips which would help me to prepare well for the exam? I am not sure what all I need to do to ensure that I will pass the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which combination is suitable for engineering?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Computer Science on 12th basis? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  3. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  4. Is it compulsory to qualify in Physics of 12th ISC Board exam? Minimum marks required to qualify in Board exam?
  5. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  6. Eligibility Criteria to do GP Rating course? Is a commerce student eligible for the course?
  7. How can I take admission in M.Tech without qualifying in GATE? I'm doing B.Tech(Computer Science) from UPTU and have secured 73% marks in B.Tech 66% marks in 12th, 78% marks in High school(CBSE)
  8. Can I get admission in IHM after passing 12th with 50% marks in science stream?
  9. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much marks are required to pass in CPT?
  11. Am I eligible for computer engineering after scoring 78% in computer science subject in 11th and 12th?
  12. How much marks is required in 10+2 to apply for scientist post in ISRO?
  13. Is B.Ed degree required to become a computer teacher in government high school?
  14. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  15. Can computer science student study MBBS?
  16. Which subject to opt between computer science and math with commerce? -- [New]
  17. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  18. Can I qualify if score 16 marks and 43 marks in two different subject of 12th BSEB exam?
27th June 2016, 08:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required to pass computer science subject in 12th exam?

To qualify Computer Science subject in your 12th standard examinations, you must have to secure at least 35% marks of the total marks for which the examination is conducted.

For example, if the examination is conducted for maximum of 100 marks, you need to score at least 35 marks to qualify the examination.

So, you need to secure at least 35% marks in Computer Science subject examination out of the total marks for which the examination is conducted.

Tips to Prepare for the Examination :-
To qualify or get good marks in the examination, you should have to follow the tips mentioned below :-

=> Study Text books which are followed by your respective college/ board.

=> Prepare all the concepts perfectly in such a way that you can answer any question given in the examination.

=> If you are having doubts in the subject, you can clarify the doubts by taking guidance from your teacher/ tutor.

=> Try to refer previous years question papers and prepare all the questions thoroughly as there is a chance of repetiting some questions regularly.

You can also do this when you prepare a Time table/ Schedule to study for the examination. So, I recommend you to prepare a Time table/ Schedule in a Convenient way especially for Computer Science subject at least before 3-4 months of commencement of examinations, so, that you can get good score in your 12th standard board examinations.
26th February 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks is required to pass computer science subject in 12th exam?

I am getting 26 marks in theory out of 70 and 28 marks in practcal i will pass in computer science... On board exam 12 class
7th June 2019, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I am getting 7 marks on theory paper 50 marks on practical i will pass computer science paper.
11th June 2019, 12:25 AM
Deepanshu3010

Passing marks required to pass in computer science is 33% of total marks i.e. 33 marks out of 100.

Now, Computer science consist of both practical and theory so you have to separately score 33% in theory as well as in practical.

Theory paper is of 70 marks so to pass in theory you have to score 23 marks(33% of 70).

Practical is of 30 marks so to pass in practical you have to score 10 marks(33% of 30).

To score well in the exam just follow these tips:-
1)Make a strict study routine.
2)Try to do more revision.
3)Practice the previous year papers.

I hope it helps.

Best of luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?