23rd February 2016, 01:55 PM
Mitabhilash

How much percentage will I score if practice sample papers for 10th CBSE Board exam?

Hello Everyone,
Can you let me know that if I prepare for the Board exams with the sample papers then what percentage I can score in my CBSE Board exam of class 10?

29th February 2016, 04:37 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much percentage will I score if practice sample papers for 10th CBSE Board exam?

You can't increase your percentage with just doing sample papers. First of all cover your CBSE Books then go for sample papers because it will give you a idea about what type of questions will be asked in the exam. Try to solve the paper in 3 hours it will also helps you in exam. It will help you to increase your confidence. Try last 10 year question papers because few questions are repeated time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?