20th February 2016, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?

I want to take rbse board in my 11th and 12th classes. I have completed or passed my 10th standard from CBSe board with good percentage. Kindly help me in knowing that whether i can change the board or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  2. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  3. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  4. How can I study both Biology and Mathematics in 11th Science of RBSE Board?
  5. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  6. Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced?
  7. Which is the best board between RBSE and CBSE?
  8. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  9. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  10. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  11. Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study in 12th CBSE after completion of 11th RBSE?
  13. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  14. Should I choose to study both Biology and Maths in 11th RBSE Board?
  15. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  16. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  17. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  18. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
20th February 2016, 12:11 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?

Yes you can take RBSE after passing 10th from CBSE board but for this you will have to migrate from CBSE board to RBSE board and TC to RBSE board.
20th February 2016, 01:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change board from Central Board of Secondary Education to Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, there is no issue in that. You must obtain your migration and transfer certificate from school in which you have studied in standard tenth.

After that, you can visit any school or college affiliated to RBSE and submit documents like migration certificate and marksheets of class tenth and get admission in desired stream. In some schools, you will have to meet certain percentage criteria of marks for admission in any particular stream.
20th February 2016, 07:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to take admission in 11th class in RBSE board. You only need to submit all important documents for admission and transfer certificate is important. In documents you need to submit mark sheet, CLC, character certificate and some other documents.
20th February 2016, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can take admission in RBSE for pursuing 11th standard after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board. To get admission in 11th standard in RBSE, you must have to obtain a Transfer Certificate from CBSE school and you need to submit it in RBSE school along with your 10th standard Marks sheet, Bonafide Certificate, etc.,. After successful completion of admission process, you can get admission in 11th standard in RBSE.
20th February 2016, 11:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to take admission in 11th class in RBSE board. You only need to submit all important documents for admission and transfer certificate is important. In documents you need to submit mark sheet, CLC, character certificate and some other documents.
20th February 2016, 11:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take rbse board in my 11th and 12th classes. I have completed or passed my 10th standard from CBSe board with good percentage. Kindly help me in knowing that whether i can change the board or not?
Yes, you can take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE Board. For this you have to choose the school where you will get RBSE syllabus. It is a state board school (RBSE) and CBSE is a Central Board. You can easily adapt to the new syllabus in 11th standard.
28th June 2019, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission from rbse board to cbse board in 11th class
17th July 2020, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I take science stream in Rbse in 11th class with 70%
26th August 2021, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Can we take admission in CBSE in 12th after passing 11th in RBSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?