15th November 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BSEB 10th exam? Should I study reference books other than NCERT?

Hello sir, I have passed BSEB 9th standard exam with very low marks and studying in 10th standard. I don't want to fail in board exam so, please guide me how to prepare for it? Should I study reference books other than NCERT?

Related Questions:
16th November 2016, 10:56 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for BSEB 10th exam? Should I study reference books other than NCERT?

--- NCERT books are the best books to understand the concept from ground.

--- Apart from NCERT books, you should study the previous year papers also.

--- You should make short notes on all facts and important formulas.

--- Also you should try to avoid the late night study.

--- BE regular in study and take care of your health.
17th November 2016, 12:48 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for BSEB 10th exam? Should I study reference books other than NCERT?

You should prepare from your BSEB text books, which is quite enough for your examination, I would therefore suggest you to prepare from your existing books only and just be serious in your studies.

However, you can also prepare from NCERT books for the preparation of the examination but after having properly prepared from your current academic books.
17th November 2016, 09:49 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

BSEB stands for Bihar Secondary Exam Board. BSEB has a different syllabus than to CBSE board, so it is not advisable to refer NCERT book. For a few chapters you can, but not for all. If you are a week student then join coaching class as soon as possible. There they will guide you & if you concentrate then might score 60-70% or many be more.
17th November 2016, 03:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you are following NCERT Books, then it is very good. Follow the NCERT Books thoroughly to perform well in your examination.
You must follow some tips to score well in your examination.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily. Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?