26th August 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study in Fortunate 40 for a candidate who is expecting 60% in 10th BSEB?

Sir,
I want to know that if I score 60% in 10th standard in BSEB Board and then what marks is necessary in the entrance exam so that I can get admission in Fortunate 40? Please reply as soon as possible.

30th July 2016, 09:19 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study in Fortunate 40 for a candidate who is expecting 60% in 10th BSEB?

Fortune 40 is a very good institute and I don't think that you may be given admission with these marks as they are too low to get through.

But I would suggest you to fill the form and give it a try. Because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you apply for the same and wait for the result to come out.
1st August 2016, 05:47 PM
Amank1647

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study in Fortunate 40 for a candidate who is expecting 60% in 10th BSEB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that if I score 60% in 10th standard in BSEB Board and then what marks is necessary in the entrance exam so that I can get admission in Fortunate 40? Please reply as soon as possible.
No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know the rank once the result comes out and you will know the institute you may get once you attend the counseling. Because cutoffs are fluctuating every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?