17th April 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How to score best marks in NTSE?

I am learner i entered new,but i have pressure to get best in ntse.so how could i score the best marks in ntse

2nd January 2015, 02:21 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: How to score best marks in NTSE?

NTSE National Talent Search Examination is national level examination (Scholarship Program). Before you start your Preparation for NTSE examination, you must know detailed Syllabus and exam pattern of examination. Firstly go through the Chapter which you are weak in, as there is good enough of time for exam preparation. After completion of thorough preparation of tough subjects, go through your strong subjects. As you need not prepare highly for that strong subjects, you can even complete them with in less number of days.

One more important thing is that, try to solve as many model papers as you can. Because sometimes questions generally arrive from previous question papers too, and so you may get a good idea of what kind of questions being asked in NTSE examination. Make a detailed chart of Important chapters and first go through those chapters only, if you feel that if there is good enough time then go through other chapters too. If you get good command over all the syllabus there is very good chance of score more marks in NTSE examination.

To enhance good preparation, you can take help of Some good books for NTSE examination which are available in Market. And Time Management is very very important factor that you must keep in mind, so that with in less time you can attempt more questions and you can get extra time to think of questions that you are doubt at.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?