25th August 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How should I proceed for NEET preparation?

Sir, I am studying in 3rd term MBBS. I want to prepare for NEET from now itself. How should I proceed? What books I should refer.How I should prepare? Please give your valuable advice. I will be waiting for it.

25th August 2016, 11:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I proceed for NEET preparation?

In order to prepare for NEET examination you have to work very hard. Here are some useful tips which will help you to prepare for your examination.

You should prepare a good time-table for the preparation. Do not include long hours of study period in your time-table. preparing as per the time-table will help you to cover all parts of your syllabus.

You must prepare with the best study NEET books for the examination. Previous years question papers can also be included.

You have to focus on your weaker topics. You have to work hard and solve the weaker topics with the help of your teacher, friends and parents.

While preparing for the examination, you must take care of your health. With a better health you can concentrate better in your studies.

You can practice for the test with the help of online mock test. Many educational websites give the facility of mock test. Mock test will improve your skills, knowledge, performance and you will be able to know your tming too.

Here are some of the books which will help you to prepare for NEET examination:

> NCERT books for Physics, Chemistry, Biology.

> Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by P. Aggarwal.

> Arihant Organic Chemistry.

> SC. Verma (part i and 2) ABC Chemistry.

> Pradeep's Biology etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?