4th October 2020, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

How to study in an International school being a 10th Goa Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how I can get admission in International school? What is the criteria to study in International school? Now I am in 10th standard of Goa Board and after my 10th I want to study in an International school. Kindly help me.

12th October 2020, 04:00 PM
ITSME@00

Default Re: How to study in an International school being a 10th Goa Board student?

If you are planning on studying abroad after completing your 10th examinations then there are a few essential things you need to know to make this happen.

The very first thing you need to do is research properly and identify which school and what course you want to join.
The next thing you have to do is to request these schools for their application forms.
After clear them you will have to make an IETLS or TOEFL test, which will test your English language skills. Only if you can pass this test, can you be accepted into a school abroad. These tests will test your English writing skills, speaking and listening skills.
The next thing you need to do is obtain a student visa.
You also need to have proper letters of recommendation written by your professors or your teachers.
12th October 2020, 04:23 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How to study in an International school being a 10th Goa Board student?

The very first thing you need to do is research properly and identify which school and what course you want to join.
The next thing you have to do is to request these schools for their application forms.
After clear them you will have to make an IETLS or TOEFL test, which will test your English language skills. Only if you can pass this test, can you be accepted into a school abroad. These tests will test your English writing skills, speaking and listening skills.
The next thing you need to do is obtain a student visa.
You also need to have proper letters of recommendation written by your professors or your teachers.
5th August 2021, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in 11th std in higher secondary schools if I pass 10th std in united Kingdom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?