6th January 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?

I have completed my 12th with 72.4% through commerce stream from P.S.E.B board. I want to take admission at b.com course from Chandigarh. Please give me information about Chandigarh colleges and their admission criteria. So that i can take admission soon. It is possible now to take admission to pu Chandigarh. My name is pawandeep kaur please tell me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  4. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  5. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  6. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  8. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  9. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  10. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  11. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  12. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  13. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  14. In which college can I get admission for B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 67% in 12th exams?
  15. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  16. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  17. In which MSc College can i get after scoring 49.38%?
  18. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
6th January 2016, 09:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th with 72.4% through commerce stream from P.S.E.B board. I want to take admission at b.com course from Chandigarh. Please give me information about Chandigarh colleges and their admission criteria. So that i can take admission soon. It is possible now to take admission to pu Chandigarh. My name is pawandeep kaur please tell me the answer.
Well, first the candidate needs to satisfy certain eligibility criteria, in order to pursue B.Com course, from any of the recognized University,

- The applicant must complete 12th standard or it's equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate [45% marks in aggregate for candidates belonging to reserved category].

- Admission is based on the 12th board exam score. However, some reputed universities may organize their own admission within the college and allot admission based on the entrance exam score. Hence, for detail information regarding admission process, you must refer to the respective university official website.

The application forms are normally available during the month of April/May.

Punjab University, Chandigarh Official website - http://admissions.puchd.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?