4th September 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission at Sairam School, Puttaparthi in UKG? Fee structure for it?

Dear sir, My daughter's name is Nithya and she is studying in LKG from karimnagar district. My dream is to join her for UKG in Sairam School, Puttaparthi. She is of 3 years and 8 months. I want to know how to take admission in that school and fee structure for it?

22nd September 2016, 03:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission at Sairam School, Puttaparthi in UKG? Fee structure for it?

To take admission at the mentioned School, you first have to contact to the School authorities asking them about the publishing of application form. Collect the application form from the School office, fill it up and submit it along with the required documents to the School office. There will be an interview of your ward along with Guardian, after that the merit listed candidates will be eligible to take admission at the above mentioned School.
You must contact directly to the School Authorities for the fee structure as the fee structure changes every year. So, you will get the exact details from the School itself.
23rd September 2016, 01:48 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: How to take admission at Sairam School, Puttaparthi in UKG? Fee structure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, My daughter's name is Nithya and she is studying in LKG from karimnagar district. My dream is to join her for UKG in Sairam School, Puttaparthi. She is of 3 years and 8 months. I want to know how to take admission in that school and fee structure for it?
Sairam school, puttaparthi is a group of satya seva sai samiti educational society.
It is considered one of the reputed educational society of south india.
It was founded in 1981.
you can directly log on to its official website www.sairamschool.edu.in or its physical Address: Vidyagiri, Prashanti Nilayam, Anantapur, Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh 515134
phone no. 08555289289
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?