20th August 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Puttaparthi school?

I want to know that why is this same school is best for our Child? What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Puttaparthi school? Can you please guide me with the complete steps which we have to follow? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

21st August 2016, 02:30 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Puttaparthi school?

The Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School was inspired and initiated by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. The school was founded under his guidance on 15 June 1981. For admission in any Class you have to pass an entrance examination conducted by school administration. You have to contact the school administration where you wish to take admission. For admission in the Puttaparthi school go to the officaial website of the school and click on apply online at the home page of official website. Fill the application form carefully.

For more information you can contact at given below address:

Address: Vidyagiri, Prashanti Nilayam, Anantapur, Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh 515134
Phone: 085552 89289
21st August 2016, 11:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Puttaparthi school?

To get admission in 1st standard in Puttaparthi School, the candidate must have attained the minimum age of 4 1/2 years and the maximum age should not exceed more than 5 1/2 years. The date of birth recorded in the Transfer Certificate which is obtained from the old school is considered as a proof of age confirmation. You can apply for admission in Puttaparthi School, by obtaining the application form from the school office and filling up with your personal details and you need to submit it in the school before March 1st of the year of admission.
9th January 2022, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

How to get addmission in 5 th standard
8th March 2023, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

My child is now 8th class can I try to admission clr9th In your school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?