17th September 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How and where I can get my sslc registration number?

My name is P.AJITH from chennai
My father name is P.PANCHATCHARAM
My date of birth is 27/03/1999
My school name is arputharaj matriculation hr.sec school

18th September 2021, 08:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where I can get my sslc registration number?

SSLC is Secondary School Leaving Certificate and you receive this after passing your class 10th. The SSLC mark sheet registration number is your enrolment number for the SSLC examination, this is your unique number and is printed on the mark sheet. It is usually present on the upper half of the mark sheet in the right corner.

If you have lost your certificate then, in that case, you can visit the official website of your board if it is the Tamil Nadu board the website is www.dge.tn.gov.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and you should obtain a declaration from the tahsildar of your area to state that the mark sheet is missing and need a duplicate one. Submit the application form at the school where you studied last along with the Chelan and certificate received from the tahsildar office. The school will inform you to collect the certificate on a particular date from the school.
19th September 2021, 11:08 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can easily get it back but you must know some details to retrieve it back. You will required following details to get your SSLC registration number.

> State name, district name, session in which you applied, school name as in application form, Bank draught number as in application form.

To get your SSLC registration number confirmed by yourself you must contact to the respective schools from where you are studying.
contact to the principal of the school and ask about your query to the principal they will show you your registration number as they have all the records with them.
19th September 2021, 11:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° You can easily get it back but you must know some details to retrieve it back and you will required following details to get your SSLC registration number.

State name

District name

Session in which you applied school

Name as in application form

ank draft number as an application form

°°° First of all you have to open the link
http://http://cbseaff.nic.in/cbse_af...FindRegno.aspx

°°° The fill the above details and after that you simply have to tap on find button and you will get your registration number on the screen.
20th September 2021, 09:45 PM
periwinkle09876

To get your SSLC registration number confirmed by yourself, you must contact the respective school from where you are studying.
Contact to the principal of the school and ask about your query to the principal, they will show you your registration number as they have all the records with them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?