15th October 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get the SSLC registration number? What is the procedure to be followed?

my name is D.Shankar from erode center my school name is railway colony municipal higher secondary school,my father name is K.Duraisamy ,my date of birth 14/11/1995 i want to my sslc all ticket number? What is the procedure to be followed?

17th October 2016, 04:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the SSLC registration number? What is the procedure to be followed?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to see your results without having your Hall Ticket number.
To check your result, you must have to provide your registration number along with the Date of Birth.
However it is not a big issue, you can collect your Hall Ticket number from the School to get your registration. So, contact to the respective School to get the details. They will help you further.
8th March 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the SSLC registration number? What is the procedure to be followed?

My name sneha government girls higher secondary school vilandai andimadam
26th September 2018, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

I lost the registration number name sethulal c.S fathers name subhagan date of birth 14/4/1996 studied in snhss sreekandeswaram
28th March 2019, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

My name is Ravikiran S, I have completed my SSLC in 2008. But I'm not aware of SSLC Roll Number. How to get it!? Anyone suggest.
28th March 2019, 11:32 PM
Jyoti shreedha d

My name jyoti date of birth 2-10-1992 gghsk school kembhavi . Father name bheemaraya. Mother name rekha .i get my Sslc resister no.
31st March 2019, 04:33 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, the registration number is same as your enrolment number for the SSLC exam.

It varies from one person to another. It would be mentioned at the upper left side on your Mark sheet.
29th September 2020, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

My name is Nadira sultana 25 - 6 -1990 myfather name afsarpasha 2005- 2006 is my batch school name junior high school nelamangala 562123 howcan l find my hall tickets number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?