27th March 2023, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to write Application for changing board from CBSE to CGBSE?

28th March 2023, 04:03 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How to write Application for changing board from CBSE to CGBSE?

Here's an example of what you could include in an application for changing from CBSE to CGBSE:

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[City, State Zip Code]
[Date]

[Principal's Name]
[School Name]
[School Address]
[City, State Zip Code]

Dear [Principal's Name],

I am writing to request a transfer from the CBSE board to the CGBSE board, effective immediately. I have researched the curriculum and policies of the CGBSE board and believe that it better aligns with my educational goals and interests.

I understand that there may be administrative requirements and fees associated with this change, and I am willing to provide any necessary documentation or payment to facilitate the process. Please let me know if there is any additional information or steps required to complete the transfer.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your support in helping me achieve my academic aspirations.

Sincerely,

[Your name]
29th March 2023, 05:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

If you are in 10th standard and want to pursue further education from a state board. Then you can directly contact the school in which you want to take admission to get the admission details. However, if you have completed 11th from Central board of Education and want to do 12th from state board then you are not allowed to change the board as the registrations are already done in 11th. You have to do 12th from same board from which you have done your 11th.
29th March 2023, 11:58 PM
Msdhoni02

Sender's Address.
Date.
Receiver's Address.
Subject.
Salutation.
Main body - Elaborate the subject.
Thank you.
Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?