8th April 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i have gota 83 percantage in board exam,can i get addmission in oxford public school.

hi my name is Abhinav anand i get 83 percentage in class10 board exam.can i get addmission in oxford public school in ranchi for class11.

4th March 2015, 10:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: i have gota 83 percantage in board exam,can i get addmission in oxford public school.

As you have not mentioned the stream in which you want to get admission in Oxford Public School, Ranchi in class 11. Therefore it is quite difficult to say whether you will get admission in any particular styream or not.

However, the marks you have scored in adequate enough for you to get admission in class 11 in Oxford Public School.

Below I have mentioned the minimum percentage rewuired and the admission procedure, kindly have a look ai it.

For PCM :- 90% in English, Maths & Science

For PCB :- 90% in English & Science

For Commerce :- 80% in English, Maths & Social Science

List of candidates who have secured the above mentioned marks will be short listed and will be called for Test and Personal Interview.
24th April 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: i have gota 83 percantage in board exam,can i get addmission in oxford public school.

I want to take admission in Oxford school ranchi in 11th in science stream but as according to my performance I think I will get 90% in English and science but i m not sure about mathematics, so can i get PCM?
26th April 2015, 01:41 AM
Ayushi shrivastava94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi my name is Abhinav anand i get 83 percentage in class10 board exam.can i get addmission in oxford public school in ranchi for class11.
There is a minimum percentage required for the admission in oxford public school, that i have listed below ie.
For PCM - 90% in English, Maths & Science
For PCB -90% in English & Science
For Commerce 80% in English, Maths & Social Science
students who have secured the above mentioned marks will be short listed and will be called for test & interviews.
26th April 2015, 11:52 AM
PATHGUIDE

In Oxford Public School Vikaspuri, you can get admission in 11th standard if you meet the following eligibility criteria:

For science stream non medical /medical you need to score 90% aggregate in English maths and science in 10th standard

For commerce stream you need 80% marks as aggregate English, maths and social science in 10th standard

They conduct their entrance test and personal interview.

All the best
As you have already scored well in your 10th std you can easily get admission in any good school.
22nd March 2016, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the percentage of marks needed to get admission in oxford school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?