19th August 2021, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in one subject of 12th SEBA (Assam board)board exam, can I give compartment exam?

Hello!! Need ur help....I'm 12th student...from SEBA Board (Assam board)..
I think I wil fail in my Chemistry exam...total marks is 70 & passing marks is 21 but I'm expecting 15-16.. so I think I wil fail... pls tell me..can I give campattmemt exam ??

21st August 2021, 02:50 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: If I failed in one subject of 12th SEBA (Assam board)board exam, can I give compartment exam?

In every education board, there is one subject allowed for the students to reappear if they do not succeed in the first time.

Similarly, your education board also allows students to appear in compartment exam if you don't succeed in one subject.

You have to repeat the class if you get failed in more than one subject.
21st August 2021, 01:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I failed in one subject of 12th SEBA (Assam board)board exam, can I give compartment exam?

With changes in marking scheme of SEBA, one can easily pass the exam, unless one has not written anything in their exam...

SEBA conducts compartment exam, for students who are failing in any of the exams...
21st August 2021, 01:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the reappearing in the Chemistry subject after getting the results. If you are unable to score minimum qualifying marks then only you can apply for the reappearing in the Chemistry subject. Otherwise if you want to improve your score in Chemistry subject then you have to apply for the improvement examination.
22nd August 2021, 04:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give a compartment examination if you failed in one subject of the 12th SEBA Assam board examination. If you fail in one subject you can clear it in compartment examination which is usually conducted in the next few months. If you fail in two or more subjects, then you are declared as failed and you will have to repeat the class. To apply for the Assam board compartment examination 2021 you will need to fill the application form and submit it by paying the required fee amount. Last year the board could not conduct the compartment examination due to COVID 19 pandemic.

I am also giving you the SEBA website link for your reference that is https://sebaonline.org/
22nd August 2021, 11:52 AM
jeet2porwal

Yes, You can give compartment exam.

Due to covid pandemic many students didn't get satisfactory marks in their examination, so hope SEBA will give an opportunity to their students to improve their score.

There is no update for Compartment exam till date but there is good chance to get opportunity to improve your score.
25th August 2021, 10:44 AM
Singhskomal

You will not fail in your 12th board exam. If you not get proper marks in your exam in one or two subjects you can give compartment exam...every board allowed is for one or two subjects.
13th March 2022, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in-class 12 more thn 2 sub
thn should I give my exam next year as a private candidate or I have to join my college again
15th March 2022, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What if I fail in class 12th final examination in English can I give compartment exam
27th June 2022, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I failed in M. I. L and economics in class 12 seba board . Can i give compartment exam ?
27th June 2022, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have fail in 3 subject can I'll give compartment exam
27th June 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

If I have fail in 3 subject can i give compartment exam.
30th June 2022, 09:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

If you fail in one subject, you can clear it in compartment exam, usually conducted in next few months. If you fail in two or more subjects you are declared as failed and you will have to repeat 12th standard.
20th February 2023, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

What happens if we fail in any one of the subject in class 12 are we considered as failed???
26th February 2023, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th ,I gave my physics final exam ,the passing mark is 21 out of 70 but iam expecting 19 or 20 ,will I fail or they will consider me, we also don't have supplementary exam .
7th June 2023, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I have failed hs in 2subjects in adv hindi nd pol science can I give compartmental exam
8th June 2023, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Repeat written on marksheet means we have to repeat the class or allowed to attain compartment exm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?