13th November 2016, 12:55 PM
Aditya Ray Gambhir

Can I reappear for class 12th exam if I failed in the compartment exam of Maths subject?

Respected Sir, I had failed in Maths subject of class 12th exam and then I gave the compartment exam for the subject but failed again so now I want to reappear for the class 12th exam again. I want to know can I reappear for class 12th exam if I failed in the compartment exam of Maths subject? If yes then how can I apply for re-exam?

15th November 2016, 08:44 AM
rajneesh kumar18212

Default Re: Can I reappear for class 12th exam if I failed in the compartment exam of Maths subject?

If you got one backlog in Mathematics, then you can apply for your one subject.
You can apply again in this subject.
You need to contact to your School board.
Prepare hard to qualify.
15th November 2016, 10:08 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear for class 12th exam if I failed in the compartment exam of Maths subject?

Since you have not mentioned the name of your board of examination then it is quite hard to exactly tell about the criteria for eligibility of compartmental examination of your board as national boards like CBSE has different norms for compartmental examination as compared to few state board of examination.

Here I am giving the details about the norms of National boards like CBSE which allows three successive attempts for a candidate to clear their compartmental examination before declaring them as a failed candidate.

So if your are CBSE student then you can reappear in the compartmental examination again having failed in it once. Also the registration for the same is going right now.

Also as you are looking to reappear in your Class 12th examination again then you can do that also by appearing in board examination as a private candidate. One thing I would like to suggest you that take your decision as soon as possible as the registration process for Class 12th board examination are going right now and can end on any date.
10th August 2017, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for 12th maths, in my compartment exam I have failed. How to apply ? Should I approach the school or can I apply directly ?
12th August 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Got compartment in cbse 2017 examination but after giving compartment examination I'm failed too. Now what I should do??? Should I repeat 1 year again or should I give compartment...!!
23rd August 2018, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Can a 10th july 2018 compartment failed student apply for registration in 11th in 2018 before clearing his compartment exam in march 2019
8th September 2018, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have given improvements exam in 2017 of all subject but i fail in chemistry then i give exam of chemistry in 2018 in march but i fail then i give compartment exam but i fail. Can i give exam of only chemistry in 2019 in march
3rd July 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir my overall result is pass but I become fail in maths then what can I do? Can I reappear next year for exam
28th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for compartment cbse but i failed so can i reappear for class 12 next year as private candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?