12th June 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Important topics of Chemistry and Physics of GSEB 12th Board exam

Hi Sir, I am a Science student of 12th standard, studying with GSEB Board. I want to know about the topics which are important of Chemistry and Physics subjects. Can you please let me know about the important topics?

23rd June 2019, 01:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important topics of Chemistry and Physics of GSEB 12th Board exam

Important topics of chemistry for 12th board-

Unit 1 solid state-
Number of octahedral voids is equal to number of atoms and number of tetrahedral voids is equal to twice the number of atoms

Imperfections in solids.

Chapter 2 Solutions-
Rahul's law, Dalton's law of partial pressure, Henry's law, mass percent, volume percent, mole fraction, molarity molality osmosis and osmotic pressure, important graphs, Van't Hoff factor

Chapter 3 electrochemistry-
Types of cells, electrode potential, andover, cathode cell electromotive force, relation between cell potential, nernst equation

Chapter 4 chemical kinetics-first order reaction kinetics, linear equation, order and molecularity

Chapter 5th surface chemistry-
Distinction between adsorption and absorption common types of adsorption, collides

Inorganic chemistry: metallurgy, mond process for refining Nickel, method for refining zirconium, , disproportionation, non metallic hydrides, non metallic lies, catenation, colour of halogen compounds, interhalogen compounds, structure of oxoacids, comedy block elements, of block elements, actinoids, Lanthanide contraction of actinide contraction, coordination compounds from coordination in it, central atom or iron, coordination number of coordination sphere ,complexes, valence bond theory, crystal field theory.

Organic chemistry-name reactions such as sandmeyer reaction, Williamson synthesis, aldol condensation, cannizaro reaction, clemmensen reduction, kaufman bromamide reaction etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?