14th May 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam

Hello,
I am studying PCM in 12th from GSEB Board.
I am searching for solved question papers
of previous years for my preparation. But
I am unable to find online. So, can you please
arrange the papers of Chemistry, Physics and Maths?
Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
15th May 2015, 05:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam

Below I have attached the sample papers for class 12 physics, chemistry and mathematics of GSEB.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Mathematics.PDF(212.3 KB, 1065 views)
File Type: pdf Chemistry.PDF(274.4 KB, 1324 views)
File Type: pdf Chemistry 2.pdf(216.9 KB, 936 views)
File Type: pdf Physics.PDF(276.0 KB, 1148 views)
27th February 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam

Hello, I am studying PCM in 12th from GSEB Board. I am searching for solved question papers of previous years for my preparation. But I am unable to find online. So, can you please arrange the papers of Chemistry, Physics and Maths?
20th May 2017, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam

Hello,
I am studying PCM in 12th from GSEB Board. I am searching for solved question papers
of previous years for my preparation. But, I am unable to find online. So, can you please, arrange the papers of Chemistry, Physics and Maths?
25th December 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can you please arrange the chemistry, physics , biology solved question papers of previous years for 12th gseb board exam
24th February 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Please send last 5 years chemistry and physics papers 12th standard Gujarat board
24th February 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Please send 12th standard English medium chemistry and physics question papers last 5 years
15th July 2022, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

hello i am pc student searching for chemistry solutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?