5th January 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Information about exam centre for Rajasthan Board exam?

My name is Bhaskar sahu and father name is tara chand sahu .My school name maa bharti ,swami vivekanan nagar ,kota rajasthan .MY question is in which school my exam centre is come Rajasthan board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Rajasthan board provide grave? I have given 12th exam in Chemistry from Rajasthan board
  2. Any criteria in Rajasthan board to improve grades of students of other states?
  3. How can I get 95% in board exam? I am from Rajasthan board
  4. Does the Rajasthan board provide grace marks in +2?
  5. What is the centre for Maharastra state board SSC exam?
  6. How can we change center from Jodhpur(Rajasthan) to Jhalawar(Rajasthan)? What's the last date for applying for improvement for 12th exam?
  7. Is there any scholarship program for minority girls after 10th by Rajasthan or Indian government? How may I get detail information for the same?
  8. Which books to refer for JR engineering mechanical Rajasthan Vidyut electricity Board entrance exam
  9. Will I be eligible for RPMT after completing my studies upto B.A from Rajasthan Board?
  10. In which field should I apply for a job after scoring 53% from Rajasthan Board
  11. Can I get admission to Shri Ram College of Commerce after securing 91.54% from Rajasthan board and from OBC category?
  12. Can I give improvement exam from Beawar Rajasthan after giving 12th board from Kota, Rajasthan?
  13. How can I get information regarding Commercial Pilot exam?
  14. How to give supplementary exam of Chemistry and Maths after scoring 59% in class 12th from Rajasthan Board?
  15. Where is my exam centre for Maharashtra SSC board exam?
  16. Where is the exam centre for Maharashtra board SSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where is the exam centre for Maharashtra board SSC exam
  18. How many exam centers are of BHU entrance exams are in Rajasthan?
10th January 2014, 02:09 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Information about exam centre for Rajasthan Board exam?

You will get the information regarding the examination centre from your School. The information will be allocated while you get your admit card. You need to be double sure as a lot examination centres have been revised by the government of Rajasthan. There has been a lot re-arrangement of exam centres in the state. You can also check online by entering your school identity number on the board's website.
12th January 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

My son Master Prashant Kumar is studying in Class 9th. He want
to Indian Air Force after completion of Class 9th. Request guide me
that how he can join Indian Air Force after completion of Class 9th.
12th September 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have filled my board exam form 2016 for 12th class from govt sr sec school kherli Alwar and my fatherhas transferred to Bharatpur. How can I change my exam form /exam Centre .
7th January 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

My name is arif khan faters name sarvar khan my question is which is my sr.sec.exam center 2018
7th August 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the list of exam center of bser exam of tonk block?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?